2014 kicked off with a bang as we were already completing several contracts. The first completion was for Western Power Distribution in Huthwaite
Our contract consisted of:
- The excavation and removal of 350m2 of tarmac and underlying spoil.
- The formation of the new vehicle concrete hardstand which included
- Installation of 240m3 of clean type1, compacted in layers and 100 linear meters of new kerbs
- And 90m3 of Air entrained C40 concrete with fibres
- We also constructed a 6m x 6m in-situ concrete bund for the safe future storage of the old WPD equipment
After being hit with bad weather conditions, PCL still undertook and finished the work within 3 weeks. Our clients were extremeley satisfied with the way that PCL worked on site, as well as this PCL caused no disruption to the vehicle access to the distrubution centre.